Melatonin orange flavoured sublingual 5 mg tablets
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- The Benefit of Sublinguals:
- Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
- The sublingual form is absobed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue, and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet at bedtime.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisol or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb