Melatonin 5 mg tablets
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release Melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- One tablet at bedtime.
- One half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, breastfeeding, or pregnant women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisol or prednisone, consult with you physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb