Melatonin 5 mg tablets
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release Melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- One tablet at bedtime.
- One half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, breastfeeding, or pregnant women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisol or prednisone, consult with you physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb