Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Glucosamine sulphate sodium free 500 mg capsules - 120 ea
Sodium free glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
You Save: $13.15 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Cells in tissues to hold together.
- Sodium Free.
Glucosamine sulphate sodium free 500 mg capsules
- Sodium free glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body - tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule three times daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb