Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Glucosamine sulphate sodium free 500 mg tablets - 30 ea
Naturally occurring amino sugar constituents glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins.
You Save: $2.96 (45.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Sodium Free.
- Cells in tissues to hold together.
Glucosamine sulphate sodium free 500 mg tablets
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body - tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or atificial color, flavor, of fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
One tablet three times daily.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consulting your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb