Ivy gourd extract tablets
- May support normal blood sugar levels when used as part of a healthy diet.
- Ivy gourd, Coccinia indica, is a member of the cucumber family.
- It is a source of food in Asia and has been used in Thai and Ayurvedic herbalism for many years.
- It inhibits the activity of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase, which in turn supports the bodys own system for maintenance of healthy and balanced blood glucose levels when used as a part of a healthy diet and lifestyle program.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Diabasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet twice daily, one in the morning and one before going to bed.
- For best results, use this product for at least three weeks.
- Do not use if you are hypoglycemic, pregnant, breastfeeding or if you may become pregnant.
- If you are taking any medication for glucose metabolism disorder, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb