Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements >
Ivy gourd extract tablets - 120 ea
Support normal blood sugar levels when used as part of a healthy diet.
You Save: $9.10 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Healthy Diet.
- Support normal blood sugar levels.
- Supports the body's own system.
Ivy gourd extract tablets
- May support normal blood sugar levels when used as part of a healthy diet.
- Ivy gourd, Coccinia indica, is a member of the cucumber family.
- It is a source of food in Asia and has been used in Thai and Ayurvedic herbalism for many years.
- It inhibits the activity of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase, which in turn supports the bodys own system for maintenance of healthy and balanced blood glucose levels when used as a part of a healthy diet and lifestyle program.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Diabasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet twice daily, one in the morning and one before going to bed.
- For best results, use this product for at least three weeks.
- Do not use if you are hypoglycemic, pregnant, breastfeeding or if you may become pregnant.
- If you are taking any medication for glucose metabolism disorder, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb