Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
L-Phenylalanine essential free from amino acid 500 mg tablets - 100 ea
L-Phenylalanine is also a direct precursor of PEA, another important neurotransmitter.
You Save: $6.42 (49.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- An essential amino acid
- Suitable for vegetarians.
L-Phenylalanine essential free from amino acid 500 mg tablets
- An essential amino acid.
- L-Phenylalanine, an essential amino acid, is a precursor of the amino acid tyrosine and a whole series of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Phenylalanine is first converted to tyrosine, which becomes L-dopa, which converts to norepinephrine, a key neurotransmitter and an adrenal hormone.
- L-Phenylalanine is also a direct precursor of PEA (Phenylethylamine), another important neurotransmitter.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Not to be used by phenylketonurics, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or with antidepressant drugs such as MAOIs or SSRIs.
- If you have chronic high blood pressure, take after meals and/or consult your health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb