Red marine algae 350 mg tablets
- Red marine algae has been a valued food in Asia for thousands of years due to its highly nutritious qualities.
- Carrageenans, a family of polysaccharide compounds extracted from algae, have been studied for their unique properties.
- In vitro studies show that carrageenans aid in a cells natural defense by significantly minimizing the binding of unfriendly proteins to the cell's surface.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains No Dairy or Egg.
- Gluten free.
Soy and Wheat Free
Contains No Sugar
No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Fragrances
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet, 1 to 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb