N-Acetyl cysteine 600 mg, tablets
- Antioxidant and liver support.
- N-Acetyl cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb