N-Acetyl cysteine 600 mg, tablets
- Antioxidant and liver support.
- N-Acetyl cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb