Zand Zumka cough and cold homeopathic cough syrup, Natural elderberry
- Zumka with sambucus extract.
- Umckaloabo + Elderberry./li>
- Multi-Symptom Relief:
- Runny Nose.
- Alcohol Free.
- Non Drowsy.
- Natural elderberry flavor.
- Zumka cough and cold combines black elderberry extract (sambucus nigra) with Pelargonium sidoides 1X (also known as Umckaloabo) in one great tasting cough syrup suitable for the whole family.
- umka provides fast, natural relief for cough, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and throat pain.
- Free Of:Alcohol..
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X, drosera rotundifolia 6X, sambucus nigra 6X. Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, honey, natural flavors, purified water, black elderberry extract (sambucus nigra 3.8 g per tablespoon), vegetable glycerine.
- For best results take at the first signs of a cold and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone.
- Adults and children over the age of 12: use 1 tablespoon every 2 to 4 hours of as needed.
- Children 6 to 12: use 2 teaspoons every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children age 2 to 6: use 1 teaspoon every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 2: Not recommended.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb