Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Cough and Cold >
Zand Zumka PM cough and cold nighttime relief, Elderberry flavor - 8 oz
Relieve coughs, sore throat and congestion while promoting restful sleep.
You Save: $7.09 (37.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Nighttime Relief.
- Multi-Symptom Relief.
- Natural Elderberry Flavor.
Zand Zumka PM cough and cold nighttime relief, Elderberry flavour
- Nighttime Relief.
- Multi-Symptom Relief:
- Restless Sleep.
- Alcohol Free.
- Homeopathic Cough Syrup.
- Natural elderberry flavor.
Zumka PM combines the power of Homeopathic Umckaloabo tincture and Elderberry extract with a unique combination of homeopathic ingredients to relieve coughs, sore throat and congestion while promoting restful sleep.
This gentle, pleasant tasting formula is suitable for the whole family.
- Relieves common cold symptoms.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Runny Nose.
- Free Of:Alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Chamomile flower, elderberry, honey, horehound herb, marshmallow root, menthol, mullein herb, natural flavored, passion flower, stevia leaf, USP purified water, vegetable glycerin wild cherry bark and xanthan gum.
- Adults and children over the age of 12: Use 1 tablespoon at bedtime and every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 6-12: Use 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 2 to 6: Use 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 2: Not recommended.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache and nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache , symptoms do not get better within 5 days, fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days, new symptoms occur.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use if printed neck seal has been broken or missing,
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb