Zand Quick clense program kit
- New improved fiber blend with brown rice and apple pectin.
- Enhanced liver and colon cleansing.
- Easier to use.
- Fewer capsules.
- Improved fiber blend.
- With standardized milk thistle.
- Includes Two 7 day cleanses.
- Quick Cleanse:
- Periodic cleansing is essential for rejuvenating the body and maintaing optimal health.
- We expose our bodies to daily stress, food additives and environmental toxins, and over time our ability to self cleanse is reduced.
- Zand Quick Cleanse is a unique, clinically tested program that comes complete with our proprietary Thistle Cleanse formula , which is essential for toxin removal and liver support.
- As the primary organ responsible for detoxification, liver support with standardized Milk Thistle and other balancing herbs is the key to effective cleansing.
- Quick Cleanse is a gentle, easy-to-use program that does not require fasting and can be completed in just one week without interrupting your daily routine.
- 3 Easy-to-Use Products:
- Thistle cleanse for liver detox.
- Cleansing Fiber for colon health.
- Cleansing Laxative.
- Milk Thistle:
- To support complete cleansing in just one week.
- The liver is the primary organ responsible for detoxification of chemicals, food additives and environmental toxins.
- Ongoing scientific research has shown Milk Thistle to be the most important herb for the protection and support of proper liver function.
- Milk Thistle contains three powerful liver protective flavonoids collectively know as Silymarin.
- These bioactive flavonoids have been clinically shown to protect the liver from chemicals and environmental toxins and to support proper liver function.
Zand Quick Cleanse provides a full 200 mg per dose of standardized Milk Thistle seed extract containing 80% Silymarin. Combined with Dr. Janet Zands proprietary herbal formula, ZAND Thistle Cleanse works to support proper liver function and removal of unwanted toxins from the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 15
Ingredients for Proprietary Blend: Milk Thistle seed, Dandelion root, Salvia root, Yellow Dock root, Barberry bark, Bayberry bark, Burdock root, Hyssop leaf, Red Clover herb, Bupleurum root, Ginger rhizome, Licorice root, Sage leaf, Chrysanthemum flowers and Lonicera flowers.
Other ingredients: Cellulose filer and Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
Serving Size 5 capsules twice daily
Servings Per Container Approx. 12
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid and Silicon Dioxide.
Serving Size 2 tablets
Servings Per Container 18
Ingredients for Proprietary Blend: Brown rice bran, Apple pectin, Rhubarb rhizome, Buckthorn bark, Gentian root, Goldenseal root, Anise seed, Fennel seed, and Oregon Grape root.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmelose Sodium, Hydroxy Propyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Food Grade Coating.
- Cleansing Fiber:
- Take 1/2 hour before breakfast and 1/2 hour before the evening meal with a 12 oz glass of water.
- Drink at least two 12 oz glasses of water between meals and a total of at least eight 12 oz glasses of water each day.
- Thistle Cleanse:
- Take 2 hrs after breakfast and 2 hrs after lunch take separately from the Cleansing Fiber.
- Cleansing Laxative: Take at bedtime.
- Remember to drink plenty of fluids.
- Complete cleanse program insert enclosed.
- Thistle Cleanse:Not recommended for persons with hypertension, kidney insufficiencies, acute gallbladder or intestinal disorders, kidney stones or gallstones.
- Cleansing Fiber:
- When taken without adequate fluid this product may swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing or when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- May cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
- Not recommended for persons with hypertension or kidney insufficiencies.
- Cleansing Laxative:
- This product contains Cascara and Rhubarb.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because Cascara and Rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.
- Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb