Zand Organic insure herbalozenge, Mentholated lozenges
- Organic insure herbal lozenges include Zand Insure Herbal proprietary blend, trusted for over 30 years for immune support during all seasons.
- This extract combines Echinacea angustifolia, Echinicea purpurea, Goldenseal and 14 supportive herbs to enhance wellness and support the bodys natural defenses.
- Menthol relieves sore throats and quiets coughs, while our mild herbal blend tastes pleasantly sweet and soothing.
- Zand Organic Herbalozenge cough drops are made with certified organic brown rice syrup, making these lozenges free from simple or refined sugars.
- Certified organic brown rice syrup is all natural, tastes wonderfully sweet and allows health conscious consumers to use Zand herbal lozenges year-round without concern over restricted diets, refined sugars, or the use of artificial sweeteners.
- Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
- No gluten ingredients used.
- Bring balance to your body.
- Fights coughs.
- Soothes throats.
- Sweetened only with organic brown rice syrup.
Menthol 5-10mg. Inactive Ingredients: Organic brown rice syrup, organic insure herbal extract (blessed thistle, burdock, chamomile, cayenne, echinacea angustifolia, echinacea purpurea, elecampane, fennel, ginger, goldenseal, parsley, peppermint, red clover, sage, valeriana), organic stevia extract, proprietary natural flavor (gum arabic, natural flavors).
- For best results take at the first signs of a cold or sore throat and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone.
- Adults and children over age 6, use 4 lozenges (one at a time) by dissolving in mouth every 2to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 6 consult a doctor.
- For best results, take in a clean mouth.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days new symptoms occur.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb