Melatonin 1 mg sublingual tablets for occasional sleeplessness
- Source Naturals Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, source naturals melatonin governs the bodys circadian rhythms.
- Source Naturals Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no dairy, or egg.
- Gluten free.
- Contains no soy or wheat.
- No sugar added.
- No artificial color, flavor or fragrances.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoprolifeative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb