Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 50 mg tablets - 30 ea
Grape seed extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants.
You Save: $9.38 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Formerly proandin 50.
- Powerful natural antioxidants.
Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 50 mg tablets
- Pycnogenol and grape seed extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants.
- Pycnogenol, extracted from french maritime pine bark (Pine maritimus), and Proanthodyn, extracted from grape seeds (Vinis vinifera).
- Both compounds are rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
2 to 4 tablets daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb