Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc >
Optizinc zinc monomethionine complex tablets - 240 ea
Zinc is a trace element which is essential for normal growth.
You Save: $10.82 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Zinc monomethionine complex.
- Functioning of the prostate gland.
- Enzyme systems in the body.
Optizinc zinc monomethionine complex tablets
- Zinc is a trace element which is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland, healing of wounds, and the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA).
- It is also necessary for over 100 different enzyme systems in the body.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb