Magnesium ascorbate 1000 mg tablets
- Vitamin C is importance has been established: Heart, joints, brain, skin, and immune system health, antioxidant activities and support for healthy aging.
- Magnesium is one of the most beneficial minerals known to man, responsible for over 300 metabolic reactions in the body.
- But even with these unquestioned benefits, many people find vitamin C to be harsh on the stomach.
- Source Naturals presents Magnesium Ascorbate, a buffered, non-acidic, easy-on-the stomach form of vitamin C that delivers all of the benefits of magnesium and vitamin C and none of the drawbacks.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide.
- 1 tablet twice daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb