Nutradrops quercetin seasonal bioflavonoid complex
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid similar to rutin.
- Human cell culture studies with quercetin demonstrated its capability to inhibit the release of histamines.
- NutraDrops Quercetin provides quercetin in a liquid base that is easily absorbed.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, fructose, glycerin, lactic acid, natural orange flavor, xanthan gum, lauric arginante, lecithin, stevia extract, and potassium benzoate.
- 1 to 2 droppers as desired.
- Place liquid under the tongue, allow to remain for 30 seconds, and swish before swallowing.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Quercetin will stain fabrics.
- Be sure dropper is aimed towards the underside of the tongue before dispensing liquid.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before using.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb