Reduced glutathione 50 mg tablets, dietary supplement
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb