Higher mind tablets supports concentration
- Higher Mind addresses the multiple, interdependent body systems necessary for healthy brain function: neurotransmitter production, cell membrane stability, energy generation, antioxidant defense and myelin sheath generation.
- This Bio-Aligned formula features phosphatidyl serine, a phospholipid that is an essential component of nerve cell membranes.
- These membranes conduct electrical impulses that promote communication between nerve cells, contributing to healthy cognitive function.
Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
1 to 4 tablets daily with a meal.
- Contains phenylalanine and tyrosine. Not to be used by phenylketonurics, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or with antidepressant drugs containing MAO or SSR inhibitors.
- If you have chronic high blood pressure or epilepsy, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use this product: Within 7 days before or after surgery; or after any physical injury or trauma; or if you are taking warfarin, aspirin, NSAIDs, or any other anticoagulant or antiplatelet aggregation drug; or if you have diabetes; or if you have a history of bleeding, high or low blood pressure, stroke or heart disease; or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- Discontinue use and notify your physician immediately if any unusual bleeding or symptoms occur.
- Signs and symptoms of bleeding include: Pain, swelling or discomfort, prolonged bleeding from cuts, increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding, nosebleeds, bleeding of gums from brushing, unusual bleeding or bruising, red or dark brown urine, red or tar black stools, headache, dizziness, or weakness.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb