Huperzine A 100 mcg tablets for learning and memory
- Source Naturals Huperzine A is for learning and memory.
- Huperzine A is a natural compound extracted from the chinese club moss Huperzia serrata.
- Worldwide studies have shown that Huperzine A supports learning and memory by protecting acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that acts as a messenger molecule in the brain.
- Huperzine A may be used for both short-term brain boost needs, such as preparing for a test, as well as more long-term needs, such as reducing the mild memory loss associated with normal aging.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, and stearic acid.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Consult with your physician prior to use if you have high blood pressure or heart problems or are currently taking any prescription drugs including anticholinergic drugs, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, or cholinergic drugs.
- Discontinue use or reduce dosage and consult your physician if the following symptoms develop: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, incontinence, or muscle twitches.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb