Melatonin 3 mg vegetarian capsules for occasional sleeplessness
- Source Naturals Melatonin can be used for occasional sleeplessness.
- Source Naturals Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, Source Naturals Melatonin governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Source Naturals Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Source Naturals Melatonin addresses the following body systems:
- Antioxidant defens.
- Cognition / Nerves.
- Immune .
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 capsule at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 2 capsules daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb