Vitamin D-3 bone and immune health 5000 IU softgels
- Sunlight is a source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation form sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 helps maintain healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones, it supports increased muscle strength in older adults, and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Other Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Water.
- 1 softgel daily with a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either-tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb