Turmeric 1000 mg tablets supports healthy inflammatory response
- Source Naturals Turmeric 100 inhibits metabolic inflammation.
- Source Naturals Turmeric 100 also supports healthy inflammation response.
- Research shows that turmeric root supports the normal metabolic inflammatory response by helping the body to inhibit the production of Cox-II enzyme.
- Source Naturals Turmeric 1000 provides a highly potent 1000 mg per tablet of curcumin the active ingredient.
- Source Naturals Turmeric 1000 supports the liver and its detoxifying properties, and has powerful antioxidant activity.
- Turmeric is difficult to absorb so Bioperine and bromelain are added to Source Naturals Turmeric 1000 to enhance bioavailability.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and microcrystalline cellulose.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of kidney stones, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb