Pea protein highly digestible vegan power
- Source Naturals Pea Protein Power is hypoallergenic, highly digestible, and non-GMO.
- Source Naturals Pea Protein is Naturally Gluten free.
- Source Naturals Pea Protein Power is a natural vegetable protein made from yellow peas (Pisum sativum).
- Source Naturals Pea Protein Power is a highly bioavailable, easily digestible, concentrated protein source, perfect for vegans and vegetarians or anyone who wants a healthy alternative to other protein products.
- Easy to use, Source Naturals Pea protein power is great to blend into smoothies, and this natural legume protein also boosts and completes the protein content of other dishes.
- Try adding Source Naturals Pea Protein Power to soups or stews or sprinkling it on pasta dishes instead of parmesan cheese.
- You may also add Source Naturals Pea Protein Power to rice, oatmeal or other grains, or any vegetable dishes.
- Source Naturals Pea Protein Power has a neutral taste and good solubility.
- The concentrated powder is 84% protein.
- Complements grain protein sources.
- Convenient for daily use.
- Does not cause flatulence.
- Manufactured using a water-based, chemical-free isolation procedure with low processing temperatures.
- Two heaping tablespoons (about 18 g) 1 to 3 times a day.
- Blend to taste with your beverage of choice, or add to any food to increase its protein content.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a history of kidney or liver problems or gout, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb