Magnesium Bis-Glycinate superior bioavailable chelate tablets
- Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body, but an estimated 75% of Americans are magnesium deficient.
- Magnesium plays a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions, including supporting cardiovascular, bone, muscle, energy, and neurotransmitter processes.
- Source Naturals magnesium is attached (chelated) to the amino acid glycine.
- The magnesium bis-glycinate combination enables efficient absorption, the glycinate allowing the magnesium to transfer easily across the intestinal wall.
- Increased absorption means more usable magnesium for your bodys needs.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any form of liver disorder, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb