Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Magnesium citrate 133 mg capsules supports bone and heart health - 180 ea
Supports proper muscle function and is essential for cardiovascular health.
You Save: $9.64 (53.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Supports bone and heart health.
- Energy production and glucose balance.
- Supports relaxation and calming.
Magnesium citrate 133 mg capsules supports bone and heart health
- Stress may interfere with the bodys ability to absorb magnesium, so make sure your body has the optimal quantities.
- Magnesium Citrate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, a profoundly important mineral that supports the bodys bones, energy production, and glucose balance.
- Optimal intake of magnesium is essential to support relaxation and calming.
- Further, magnesium supports proper muscle function and is essential for cardiovascular health; in fact it is involved in over 300 cellular processes.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of kidney dysfunction or if you are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- If you experience loose stools, reduce your dosage.
- If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult your health care professional immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb