Instead softcup 12-hour period protection
- 12-hour period protection that's environmentally friendly.
- Softcup is a proven alternative to tampons and pads that can be worn comfortably for up to 12 hours.
- Convenient, comfortable, and earth-friendly.
- Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full nights sleep.
- Softcups are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, latex-free and safe.
- Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing.
- Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), does not alter the body's pH, and does not change the body's bacteria levels.
- Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers, pesticide residues or bleach.
- To insert, squeeze the opposite side of the rim together.
- Insert the Softcup completely into the vagina.
- Softcup molds itself to your unique internal shape for a personal fit.
- To remove Softcup, simply hook your finger under the rim and slowly pull.
- Do not use Softcup if you are using an intrauterine device (IUD), as there is a risk of dislodging, displacing or removing the IUD by pulling on the IUD string when removing Softcup.
- If you have ever had Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), consult a physician before using Softcup, or any other internally worn products.
- Maximum wear time is twelve (12) hours.
- Softcup must be removed and rinsed after twelve (12) hours.
- Immediately following childbirth, miscarriage, or termination of pregnancy, consult your physician before using Softcup or any other internally worn product.
- Softcup is not a contraceptive and does not provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: