Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
- Systemic enzyme.
- Supports healthy blood flow.
- Assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Nattokinase 36 mg softgels for healthy circulation - 30 ea
Healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nattokinase 36 mg softgels for healthy circulation
- Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food, natto.
- It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, glycerin fatty acid ester, and soybean lecithin.
1 to 2 softgels three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that effects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb