Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Magnesium malate malic acid 625 mg capsules - 100 ea
Supports the bodys own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.
You Save: $4.13 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Dairy free.
- Egg free.
Magnesium malate malic acid 625 mg capsules
- Source Naturals Magnesium malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid.
- Source Naturals Magnesium malate contains malic acid, which is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Source Naturals Magnesium malate also contains magnesium, which is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- These reactions include those involved in the krebs cycle (one of the bodys main energy production processes), energy storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
2 to 6 capsules daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb