Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin E >
Gamma E 400 complete E complex with tocotrienols 400 mg softgels - 60 ea
Main dietary source of vitamin E, has a very important role in supporting health.
You Save: $12.40 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Vitamin E complex with tocotrienols.
- Healthy cardiovascular system.
- Important role in supporting health.
Gamma E 400 complete E complex with tocotrienols 400 mg softgels
- Recent research has demonstrated that gamma-tocopherol, the main dietary source of vitamin E, has a very important role in supporting health.
- Gamma-tocopherol is a more effective antioxidant than alpha-tocopherol and may be an important factor for a healthy cardiovascular system.
- It also inhibits the COX-2 enzyme, according to in vitro tests.
- Research indicates that a ratio of gamma to alpha-tocopherol greater than 1:1 increases levels of both tocopherols in the body and that alpha-tocopherol alone may not be adequate to combat oxidative stress.
- Source Naturals Gamma E 400 offers a 3:1 gamma- to alpha-tocopherol ratio (190 IU equals 126 mg) and also contains tocotrienols from palm fruit which provides high concentrations of all four tocotrienols: alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.
- Sesame seed oil, rich in gamma-tocopherol, is used as the base.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
1 to 2 softgels daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb