Feverfew extract tablets, dietary supplement
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a member of the daisy family.
- Its extract has been shown in human cell culture studies to inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins known to cause physical discomfort.
- Further research needs to be conducted to confirm its effects, if any, in humans.
- Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Contains wheat and gluten.
1 or 2 tablets daily between meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb