Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Masqueliers french Pine bark extract 100 mg tablets - 30 ea
Helps the body reduce the effects of oxidation.
You Save: $19.98 (51.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Contains free radical scavengers.
- Reduce the effects of oxidation.
- Antioxidant for heart and immune health.
Masqueliers french Pine bark extract 100 mg tablets
- French pine bark is an important antioxidant for heart and immune health.
- Pine bark from the European coastal pine pinus maritima contains complex antioxidant plant compounds known as proanthocyanidins, which benefit the cardiovascular system, capillary health and integrity of body tissues.
- French Pine bark extract contains free radical scavengers that help the body reduce the effects of oxidation.
- This product is based on the original work of Dr. Jack masquelier, the researcher who first isolated and identified oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb