Masqueliers french Pine bark extract 100 mg tablets
- French pine bark is an important antioxidant for heart and immune health.
- Pine bark from the European coastal pine pinus maritima contains complex antioxidant plant compounds known as proanthocyanidins, which benefit the cardiovascular system, capillary health and integrity of body tissues.
- French Pine bark extract contains free radical scavengers that help the body reduce the effects of oxidation.
- This product is based on the original work of Dr. Jack masquelier, the researcher who first isolated and identified oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb