Tribulus 750 mg tablets supports reproductive function
- Tribulus terrestris is a tropical vine common in sandy soil throughout India, pakistan, and sri lanka.
- Source Naturals Tribulus extract contains over 40percent total saponins, the active components.
- This south asian herb is popular for its potential role in supporting reproductive function.
- Tribulus extract can be used by both men and women.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Acacia gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb