Triple boron enhanced bioavailability 3 mg capsules
- Source Naturals Triple Boron contains three bioavailable forms of the trace mineral boron, including one chelated form for enhanced delivery.
- Current research suggests boron is a factor in maintaining strong, healthy bones partly due to its positive effects on vital components of the bodys own bone maintenance cycles.
- Preliminary studies also suggest boron may play an important part in supporting prostate and joint health as well as cognitive function.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a hormone sensitive condition, or are undergoing hormone replacement therapy, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb