L-Pyroglutamic acid 1000 mg tablets
- L-Pyroglutamic Acid is naturally found in many foods.
- It is believed to be associated with activity of a key neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, and with the production of GABA and glycine, two other important neurotransmitters.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily, between meals.
- If digestive irritation occurs, take with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb