Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
- Make up cellular and other biological membranes.
- Regulate nerve impulses.
- Play a role in healthy nerve function.
Inositol and Choline 800 mg tablets, dietary supplement - 100 ea
Inositol in nerve cells help regulate nerve impulses.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Inositol and Choline 800 mg tablets, dietary supplement
- Inositol and choline are B vitamin-like compounds which have similar functions.
- Both inositol and choline are important components of phospholipids, which make up cell and other biological membranes and both play a role in healthy nerve function.
- Choline is an essential ingredient for the production of acetylcholine, a principal neurotransmitter, while phosphorus containing compounds of inositol in nerve cells help regulate nerve impulses.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb