Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Glucosamine sulfate sodium free 500 mg capsules - 120 ea
Maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body.
You Save: $6.76 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Enable cells in tissues to hold together.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium free 500 mg capsules
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
1 capsule three times daily.
If you are pregnant, may become pregant, breast feeding or regularly taking acetaminophen, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb