Fucoxan thin natural weight management capsules
- Brown seaweed contains a pigment, fucoxanthin, which gives seaweed its color as well as an amazing array of health properties.
- Preliminary animal studies suggest that f�coxanthin may increase a protein called UPC1.
- This may signal the body to convert the fat in adipose tissue into heat and energy.
- If true for humans, it may be useful in maintaining a healthy weight when used in conjunction with the maximum metabolism diet and exercise plan included with this bottle.
- It may also reduce metabolic inflammation generated by visceral adipose tissue.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 capsule three times daily with food and at least 8 ounces of water or juice.
- Do not use if you are taking any boronic acid-based chemotherapy drugs such as bortezomib (Velcade(R)).
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any or over-the-counter drugs, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- This product contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving, which is approximately equivalent to 1 cup of brewed coffee.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb