Inflama-rest systemic care inflamation response tablets
- Inflama-Rest is a bio aligned formula which may ease joint function and support comfortable movement via inhibition of the COX-2 enzyme.
- It also addresses additional factors shown in scientific research to influence muscle and joint comfort: nuclear factor-kappa B activity, leukotriene regulation and nitric oxide production.
- Inflama-Rest helps protect cells from free radical damage and is specially formulated with adaptogenic herbs and minerals which may help reduce muscle tension associated with physical and emotional stress.
- Ingredients: Modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, acacia gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Contains soy.
- Take 4 tablets daily.
- For maximum benefit , take 4 tablets twice daily for the first 4 weeks.
- Thereafter take 4 tablets daily.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Chronic use of COX-2 inhibitors may temporarily impair female fertility.
- Continuous use of this product with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen may increase the risk of gastric erosion caused by these compounds.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking anti-platelet medication or have gallstones.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb