Vitamin K 500 mcg tablets vitamin supplement
- Source Naturals Vitamin K supports bone health.
- Source Naturals Vitamin K, or phylloquinone, is a fat soluble vitamin best known for its important function in the biological activity of several blood coagulation factors.
- Recent research has also shown a role for source naturals vitamin K in bone health.
- Source Naturals Vitamin K plays a key role in the synthesis of the bone proteins osteocalcin and matrix Gla protein, which are involved in calcium and bone metabolism.
- Vitamin K is needed for proper bone formation and blood clotting.
- In both cases, vitamin K does this by helping the body transport calcium.
- Vitamin K is used by doctors when treating an overdose of the drug warfarin.
- Also, doctors prescribe vitamin K to prevent excessive bleeding in people taking warfarin but requiring surgery.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- If you are taking anticoagulant drugs, such as warfarin, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb