Policosanol 10 mg with coenzyme Q10 tablets
- Source Naturals Policosanol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in-vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
- Helps control cholesterol regulation.
- Liver levels.
- Help support healthy HdL levels.
- Help reduces fat storage in the heart.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If taking anti-platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb