Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Nattokinase 36 mg softgels for healthy circulation - 180 ea
Supports healthy blood flow.
You Save: $37.66 (51.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Systemic enzyme for healthy circulation.
- Assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Nattokinase 36 mg softgels for healthy circulation
- Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional japanese soy food natto.
- It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, glycerin fatty acid ester, and soybean lecithin.
1 to 2 softgels three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation disorder.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that affects blood coagulation such as prescription vitamin K, heparin or warfarin (Coumadin), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb