L-Tryptophan 500 mg tablets
- The essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood.
- It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep and wake cycles.
- L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the bodys precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity.
- If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.
- Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet 3 times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice.
- To support restful sleep, take 3 tablets before bed.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb