Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Cholesterol Health >
Sytrinol 150 mg tablets supports cholesterol levels - 30 ea
Maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver.
You Save: $7.56 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Supports normal cholesterol levels.
- Assist in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver.
Sytrinol 150 mg tablets supports cholesterol levels
- Source Naturals introduces the science of patented Sytrinol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products.
- Sytrinol helps to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
- Contrary to popular belief, the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver is much more significant to total cholesterol levels than cholesterol consumed from dietary sources.
- Preliminary clinical research shows that sytrinol may assist in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver.
- Support your cholesterol wellness with source naturals sytrinol today.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb