Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
- Non essential amino acid.
- Adenosine triphosphate.
Glycine 500 mg dietary supplement capsules - 100 ea
Synthesis of proteins as well as adenosine tri phosphate (ATP).
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Glycine 500 mg dietary supplement capsules
- Glycine is a non essential amino acid that has one of the simplest structures of all the amino acids.
- Glycine is found in proteins of all life forms, and is important in the synthesis of proteins as well as adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- If you have kidney or liver disease or are anuric, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb