Reduced Glutathione complex sublingual 50 mg tablets
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
- Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains soy.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb