Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Reduced Glutathione complex sublingual 50 mg tablets - 100 ea
Protects the body from harmful substances.
You Save: $10.71 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Potent antioxidant and works in the liver.
- Protects against lipid peroxidation.
Reduced Glutathione complex sublingual 50 mg tablets
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
- Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains soy.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb