Phosphatidyl serine 150 mg capsules supports cognitive function
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is one of the key human brain phospholipids and is essential for normal neuron structure and function.
- PS, along with other essential fatty acids, may also play a critical role in cognitive function, including maintaining concentration and memory.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper resistant seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb