Phosphatidyl serine 150 mg capsules supports cognitive function
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is one of the key human brain phospholipids and is essential for normal neuron structure and function.
- PS, along with other essential fatty acids, may also play a critical role in cognitive function, including maintaining concentration and memory.
Amount Per Serving / % DV, Sharp-PS Soybean Extract 250mg, Yielding: Phosphatidylserine 150mg.
Maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), silicified microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper resistant seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb