Summers Laboratories Cutemol emollient skin cream for dry skin
It is formulated specifically for the worst cases of dry skin. Cutemol is heavy enough to be extremely effective, but has user friendly cosmetic properties that patients appreciate. Unlike other heavy emollients, Cutemol is not pasty and spreads very easily. Cutemol is perfect for people who do not get long lasting relief from typical creams and lotions.
A heavy, yet remarkably elegant emollient formulated to relieve: severe dryness associated with hand eczema, atopic eczema and psoriasis, cracked fingertips and heels, and dry, brittle nails.
Cutemol eases suffering from:
- Severe dry skin accompanying psoriasis and eczema.
- When a rich, but easily spread emollient is needed for split fingertips and heels in the wintertime.
- Dry, brittle fingernails.
- Damaged cuticles.
- Hand eczema from frequent hand washing.
- Severe dryness associated with atopic eczema.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, liquid petrolatum, extract of lanolin alcohols, mineral wax, beeswax, acetylated lanolin, isopropyl myristate, sorbitan sesquioleate, sodium tetraborate, methyl paraben, imidurea, allantoin, propylparaben, fragrance.
- Gently rub a small amount of cutemol over affected area 3 or 4 times daily and at bedtime, or use as directed by your doctor.
- For dry hands from frequent washing, use a small amount of cutemol after each washing.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: