Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Cholesterol Health >
Organic RYR red yeast rice capsules - 180 ea
A natural cholesterol support supplement that provides a natural alternative for lipid management.
You Save: $1.70 (4.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Cholesterol support
- For lipid management
Organic RYR red yeast rice dietary supplement capsules
It is a natural cholesterol support supplement that provides a natural alternative for lipid management.
The red yeast rice in Organic RYR is USDA certified organic and grown in the USA. Designs for Health takes great care to assay their red yeast rice to assure that there are undetectable levels of citrinin (< 1 ppm), as well as substantial levels of naturally-occurring monacolin compounds, especially monacolin K.Organic RYR may support:
Who should take Organic RYR?
- Modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of arterial lining to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
How are best results achieved with Organic RYR?
- Experience side effects, such as muscle pain, from statin (cholesterol-lowering) drugs.
- Want to try an alternative way to lower cholesterol before using statin drugs.
- Have Metabolic Syndrome
- Encounter flushing or other negative effects from taking the B vitamin niacin as a means to
improve their lipid levels.
- Seek a lower priced alternative to Designs for Healths Lipotrienols RYR which is a more comprehensive product for preventing and reversing heart disease.
- Have a strong family history of heart disease.
This product works on reducing cholesterol synthesis by suppressing the HMG CoA reductase enzyme. Research concludes that we make most of our endogenous cholesterol while sleeping, therefore, take at bedtime rather than early in the day. Start with 2 capsules per day and increase to 4 per day if needed.
Consider giving this product with coenzyme Q10 since CoQ10 production may be altered as both cholesterol and CoQ10 are synthesized in this same path.
Organic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) - 1200 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one or more capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb