Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
- Natural triglyceride form
- Lipase added as a digestive aid
OmegAvail Hi-Po softgels with lipase - 60 ea
A high potency omega 3 fish oil supplement that provides the same high levels of omega-3 oils.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
OmegAvail Hi-Po dietary supplement softgels with lipase
OmegAvail Hi-Po (formerly Omega Hi Po EE) by Designs for Health is an high potency omega 3 fish oil supplement that provides the same high levels of omega-3 oils per serving a potent 1400mg of EPA/DHA. Two important features separate this product from the former:
The TruTG Advantage
- It carries our TruTG seal, your assurance that the fish oils are in their natural triglyceride form and are of unmatched TG potency.
- Lipase has been added as a digestive aid.
Fish oils in the TG (triglyceride) form are as they occur in nature. Fish oil blends and concentrates bearing the TruTG seal are 90% to 100% triglyceride (TG) bound omega-3 oils 40%-50% higher than the industry standard for TG fish oil concentrate products!Why the addition of lipase?
Design for Health added lipase as a digestive aid. Lipase is an enzyme needed for breaking down lipids (fats). Lipase is primarily produced in the pancreas but is also produced in the mouth and stomach.
While most healthy individuals produce sufficient amounts of pancreatic lipase, everyone can benefit from its inclusion as it relates to better digestion of fish oils. This is supported by studies that address:
- The importance of lipase for the efficient digestion of dietary fats
- The need for lipase for those with digestive disorders that lead to pancreatic enzyme insufficiency
- Why more lipase may be needed beyond normal production in the pancreas.
Calories 20, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol less than 1 mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 1000 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg.
Other Ingredients:Natural lemon flavor, lipase, mixed tocopherols, bovine gelatin, glycerine, water, annatto (natural color) (shell ingredients). Contains fish. Manufactured from anchovy or tuna oil.
As a dietary supplement, take one or more capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb